ACONE Lending Library (Via the Mail)
Over 1,000 adoption-related audio (cassette and CD), video (tape and DVD) and print materials available to ACONE members via the mail.
Materials are appropriate for:
- individual families
- support group settings
- professional training
Printed books, audiotapes, CDs, videotapes, and DVDs are available in the following categories:
- Attachment and Bonding
- Developmental Stages and Health Issues
- Diverse Family Structures
- Grief, Loss, Triad, and Search
- Juvenile and Young Adults
- Open Adoption
- Parenting and Family Life Issues
- Pre-adopt and Infertility
- School Issues
- Special Needs
- Support, Advocacy, Research, and Public Opinion
This lending library is available through the mail to members only.
A service of Adoption Community of New England, Inc.